Computerized Universal Testing Machine
Universal Testing Machines are fabricated & designed for testing metals and other materials under compression bending, transverse, tension, and shear loads. The testing of standard specimens and structure is possible due to large effective clearance between columns. Other specifications of these machines are as follows:
• Loading Accuracy as high as (+) 1%
• Straining at variable speeds to suit a wide range of materials.
• Robust staining frame of an extremely rigid construction
• High reading accuracy due to large size and design of dial.
• Wide range of standard and special accessories, including load stabilizer
• Easy change from plain to threaded and screwed specimens.
• Motor driven threaded columns for quick effortless adjustment of lower
cross-head-to facilitate rapid fixing of test specimen.
• Ease of operation by simple controls.
• Safe operation ensured by means of safety devices
Vee Kay Industries
Country of Manufacture
Please click on Product Spec and identify the correct Product Code. You may send your Business Enquiry.